The Intermodal II is an ISO 17712:2013 compliant high security bolt seal which consists of a steel bolt and a plastic-coated steel locking chamber.
The Intermodal II container seals are designed for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments.
- Truck & Trailer Doors
- Box Car Doors
- Intermodal Containers
- Made of carbon steel with zinc chromate finish
- ABS plastic body on locking case
- Average pull-apart force is 4,713 lbs (2,138 kg, 21.0 kN)
- Stock seals have white locking cases and are lasered with "SEALED"
- Characters are 1/4" (6.35mm) high
- Heat stamping or laser barcode marking also available
- Standard Packaging: 10 Bolts/Bag - 10 Locking Ends/Bag
- 250 Seals per Carton
- Carton Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 7" (28cm x 28cm x 18cm)
- Carton Weight: 47 lbs (22 kg)
- 9254095-C - 3/8" (9mm) straight bolt, lazed locking case w/steel insert
- Note: C denotes color selection